Self-service displaycase with soft-closeremoval flaps withintegrated windowventilation for the presentation of cold snacks. Minimumspace required for a generous assortment of products. Perfect hygiene and stress-free product removal.
Combination unit: Practically combined with all FOODSTATION modules (Hot Flaps, Cold Flaps, Switch Flaps & Neutral Flaps) as well as with Tropical Switch Flaps. Diverse range of products with small footprint. Compact unit solutions with different temperature ranges combined beside each other. Easy handling and impulse buying guaranteed.
Integrated window ventilation: No condensate formation on the soft-close removal flaps thanks to the integrated window ventilation with double air-curtain.
Soft close: Relaxed product removal. Gentle opening and quiet, soft closing. Effortless food removal with just one hand thanks to the removal flaps with the soft-close system. At the same time, they provide protection against spit and coughing and help to ensure energy efficiency.
Mirror effect: Operator side with mirrored hinged door made of one-way mirror for visual multiplication of the selection of food and for optical expansion of the sales area.
LED lighting: Brilliant display case lighting for an attractive product presentation. Long-lasting LED lighting with natural colour reproduction on all presentation levels ensures good and energy-saving illumination of your products.
- Optimally matched self-service display case with temperature range 3M1 (air temperature +2 °C and product temperature M1: -1 °C to +5 °C
- Display case that can be used in a variety of ways for the presentation of cold snacks on multiple levels
- No condensate formation on the soft-close removal flaps thanks to the integrated window ventilation (double air-curtain)
- Air-curtain cooling for the best-possible energy efficiency in ongoing operation: remote refrigeration display case with evaporation temperature of -8 °C, which complies with the latest requirements of remote refrigeration systems; temperature control by means of a control unit with temperature display
- Inclined positioning of the intermediate shelf for first-class view of the product assortment
- Soft-close removal flaps made of tempered safety glass with integrated soft-close system for convenient food removal; optimum spit and cough protection and the best energy efficiency
- Hinged door on operator side made of insulated glass with two-way mirror
- Side windows made of insulating glass
- Transparent construction
- Long-lasting LED lighting on all levels
- Incl. Price tag holders
- Self-contained: With refrigerant R134a; Remote refrigeration: expansion valve R134a, connection lines lead out downwards
- Fully automatic condensate evaporation for self-contained model; drain required on-site for remote refrigeration, or a condensate tray as an option
- Easiest cleaning and perfect hygiene
> +65 °C
3M1: -1 °C to +5 °C
+25 °C and max. 60% RH